This 345+ acre tract will make a great hunting property, a weekend get away or a Retreat to call home. The property offers hardwoods and thick ground coverage which provides the needed protection the Big Bucks seek. The deer are enjoying the solitude of this property as it has been virtually untouched for several years as the game trails are everywhere showing the signs of abundant wildlife. With a little effort you will be able to turn this into a hunter’s paradise. There are several spots perfect for food plots and bedding areas. The nice stream that flows through the property provides the need water source. If you’ve been looking for a nice tract of land far enough away to escape but close enough not to feel isolated, then this may just be that place you’ve been looking for to build your Legacy home. This property is North of Nashville in Sumner County just off HWY 109 making it an easy commute. The property offers access to three country roads with utilities available at South Hiller and Bugg Hollow Roads, you can develop where you’d like. If you want to build your Retreat back in the woods or up near the road there are several locations that could potentially make an amazing Legacy home site. The location alone makes this an excellent investment for those that are looking to build their Retreat on or off the Grid. Listed at only $1,150,000, don’t let this one pass you by. Call Terry today to set up your private showing.
This Buck was caught this week with a Tuckasee Outdoors’ game cam in Sumner County, TN. Tuckasee Outdoors is always looking to lease quality land in Middle Tennessee and South Central Kentucky. If you are or know of a private land owner that is not taking advantage of Tuckasee Outdoors’ unique lease program. Give Terry a call at 615-584-8154 or send him an email at email@example.com.
Courtesy of TWRA Website 6/16/2013
- Crockett County was moved from Unit A to Unit L for white-tail deer hunting.
- Number of antlerless deer hunts will increase in Anderson, Bledsoe, Bradley, Carter (excludes Cherokee WMA), Hamilton, McMinn, Rhea, Roane, Sequatchie, and Sullivan (excludes Cherokee WMA) counties.
- Outside of deer season, red deer may be taken after requesting a free permit from the Region IV office. No limit, either sex. Red deer may also be taken by legal deer hunters during deer seasons without a permit.
- Monroe and Polk County’s bear hunting dates were changed so they match the seasons on the South Cherokee WMA.
- The November bear season dates were moved to Nov. 23–26 to prevent overlap of still and dog hunts which have resulted in a net loss of days.
- Changed fall turkey bag limit in Carroll and Weakley counties from one to three.
- Changed fall turkey bag limit in Lawrence, Giles, and Wayne counties from three to one.
- Changed fall turkey bag limit in Lincoln County from six to three.
- Added fall turkey bag limit of one for Meigs, Rhea and Roane counties.
- Added one new WMA in Region 1 – Parker Branch which is located in Gibson County.
- Added two new WMAs in Region 3 – Harp located in Bledsoe County and McGlothin-Largin located in Roane County.
Now that is how you cook Hotdog’s!
Before you buy a lease for 2012, find out what we have to offer. Tuckasee Outdoors is a perfect match for you and your family. If you have been waiting for the right hunting opportunity, you don’t have to wait any longer.
Sumner County Tennessee Bucks caught on Tuckasee Game Cam