We are currently leasing agriculture and recreational property in Middle Tennessee and South Central Kentucky
Benefits/Services for the Landowner:
- Income Opportunities
- Trespassing and Poaching will cease with increased activity and Custom No Trespassing Signs
- Wildlife Management designed to reduce Crop Damage
- Food plots and land improvement to enhance the quality of Wildlife
- Tuckasee Outdoors covers the Liability Insurance for all parties.
- Flexible Written Lease Agreements
- 30 Day Cancellation Policy on properties that are For Sale
Considering leasing, purchasing or selling quality recreational, agricultural, or waterfront property? Please give us a call at 800-377-6393.
This Buck was caught this week with a Tuckasee Outdoors’ game cam in Sumner County, TN. Tuckasee Outdoors is always looking to lease quality land in Middle Tennessee and South Central Kentucky. If you are or know of a private land owner that is not taking advantage of Tuckasee Outdoors’ unique lease program. Give Terry a call at 615-584-8154 or send him an email at email@example.com.
We are currently leasing agriculture and recreational property in Kentucky and Tennessee!
We offer unique benefits to property owners who are selling their property. Because of our 30 day cancellation policy we have the ability to lease property which is up for sale. The landowner is able to collect revenue for the recreational rights to the property for the entire duration the property is up for sale. We also keep detailed records of all game sighted and/or harvested on the property. This can prove to be a valuable asset when presenting the reports to a prospective buyer.
It only takes a few minutes to receive yours.
Considering selling, leasing or purchasing quality recreational, agricultural, or waterfront property? Please give Terry a call at 800-377-6393 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legacy Post & Beam pre-manufactures post & beam structural building kits used for barns, homes, & cabins. Post & Beam is a type of construction that allows exposed timbers to be the structural component of a building; a rustic construction method passed down for hundreds of years. As made popular by the kit companies of the late 1800s, such as Sears & Robuck; Legacy Post & Beam uses these traditional methods of construction to provide picturesque barns & living spaces that are fully functional in today’s modern world. Give Terry a call for more information or to request a free catalog at 615-584-8154.
Terry Alexander is an Authorized Dealer for Legacy Post & Beam
Courtesy of TWRA Website 6/16/2013
- Crockett County was moved from Unit A to Unit L for white-tail deer hunting.
- Number of antlerless deer hunts will increase in Anderson, Bledsoe, Bradley, Carter (excludes Cherokee WMA), Hamilton, McMinn, Rhea, Roane, Sequatchie, and Sullivan (excludes Cherokee WMA) counties.
- Outside of deer season, red deer may be taken after requesting a free permit from the Region IV office. No limit, either sex. Red deer may also be taken by legal deer hunters during deer seasons without a permit.
- Monroe and Polk County’s bear hunting dates were changed so they match the seasons on the South Cherokee WMA.
- The November bear season dates were moved to Nov. 23–26 to prevent overlap of still and dog hunts which have resulted in a net loss of days.
- Changed fall turkey bag limit in Carroll and Weakley counties from one to three.
- Changed fall turkey bag limit in Lawrence, Giles, and Wayne counties from three to one.
- Changed fall turkey bag limit in Lincoln County from six to three.
- Added fall turkey bag limit of one for Meigs, Rhea and Roane counties.
- Added one new WMA in Region 1 – Parker Branch which is located in Gibson County.
- Added two new WMAs in Region 3 – Harp located in Bledsoe County and McGlothin-Largin located in Roane County.
Now that is how you cook Hotdog’s!
Before you buy a lease for 2012, find out what we have to offer. Tuckasee Outdoors is a perfect match for you and your family. If you have been waiting for the right hunting opportunity, you don’t have to wait any longer.
Sumner County Tennessee Bucks caught on Tuckasee Game Cam